Old February 19th 20, 09:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jakob Degn Jensen

Default Help needed with Flarm cable

tirsdag den 18. februar 2020 kl. 21.48.37 UTC+1 skrev Per Carlin:
Have you tried to consult the manual?
https://gliding.lxnav.com/wp-content...r0261rev15.pdf

Yes I did off course consult the manual for both LX8000 and Nano3. I quickly understood I could purchase ready made cable that should do the trick, but I wanted to make it myself. So I was looking for advice on the connection, to make sure I got it right. And also it seems it's not only about the correct cable, but also setup in both units to provide the correct data out/in.