Old July 10th 03, 01:44 AM
H. Adam Stevens

Appropriate management of maintenance completely prevents such things.
I once had a perfect P Baron.
Victor Sloan runs a great shop, by the way;
And I paid HIM a lot of money to be able to say that.
Beech did my first ($40K) annual.
Now I question the point of insurance; THAT'LL MAKE FLYING CHEAPER!!
AIG blows. "How 'bout we cobble something together at the wreckong yard for
$170K?"
Beech SN TJ415 (Anniversary Edition) deserves repair at Beech.
By the book.
H.
N502TB

"Sydney Hoeltzli" wrote in message
Michael wrote:

Yeah. Like just a few months ago I had a mechanical problem - right
engine starter bendix wouldn't engage. Takeoff was delayed by two
hours while I decowled the engine, cleaned out the bendix, and
reassembled.

Was it that long? Didn't seem like working on the plane took
that long. Must be because you stopped to gobble down BBQ Pork Loin
or whatever carnivorous material y'all were devouring, fresh salad
which actually had flavor, topped off with the (in)famous brownies.
Catch that being served on an airline during a mechanical or wx
delay

Cheers,
Sydney