Old November 21st 20, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Manynewstandard Features!

On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 19:51:05 UTC, wrote:
To the best of my knowledge it now works - but I don't actually know whether it does.
Take a recent Flarm flight log and upload it to the Flarm analyzer. It will show you the results for the A and the B antenna...

http://flarm.com/support/tools-softw...ange-analyzer/

I normally use igc files from my LX9000 which don't work with that tool. The LX range analyser does not give me the individual antenna information. I just tried a file from my PF which did have readings from the two antennae - good news. Less good was that one seemed to have very poor range - I don't know which antenna that was. However, the CARP file analyser (Continuous Analyzer of Radio Performance - new to me, apparently accumulates range data from multiple flights) did not appear to find any data, and I had to use the 'Classic Analyser' although my firmware version was 6.82 and the website said CARP should work from 6.80 - so I was only seeing data from one flight, whereas what I got from the LX9000 appeared to be from multiple flights and just showed decent all round reception (minimum of 10k all round).