Old February 28th 21, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Manley[_3_]

Default $1 billion BMS Ooops...

One of the Alisport Silent 2 gliders being offered on Wings & Wheels is mine. It was the perfect glider for me. I literally loved everything about it. Easy to rig, easy to fly, all the glide performance I needed, simple operation of the power system. It is for sale because I decided to stop flying real aircraft, not because I am in any way disappointed with the aircraft. It is low time because I didn't fly it as much as I thought I would.