Old March 27th 21, 12:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Moshe Braner

Default LX Connect to OLC

On 3/26/2021 6:23 PM, waremark wrote:
On Thursday, 25 March 2021 at 15:39:32 UTC, Bob Caldwell (BC) wrote:
Yay, it works! All of our complaining did nothing but some competition from a better product did.

What was the better product? And what makes you think product competition is the reason this issue got solved?

For what it's worth, I am not aware of a better product than the LX90X0 series.

I believe he's talking about the competition to OLC. Once it seemed to
have reached critical mass, OLC woke up and started making some changes.