Old March 27th 21, 03:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Caldwell (BC)

Default LX Connect to OLC

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 5:29:39 PM UTC-7, Moshe Braner wrote:
On 3/26/2021 6:23 PM, waremark wrote:
On Thursday, 25 March 2021 at 15:39:32 UTC, Bob Caldwell (BC) wrote:
Yay, it works! All of our complaining did nothing but some competition from a better product did.

What was the better product? And what makes you think product competition is the reason this issue got solved?

For what it's worth, I am not aware of a better product than the LX90X0 series.

I believe he's talking about the competition to OLC. Once it seemed to
have reached critical mass, OLC woke up and started making some changes.

Sorry I wasn't more clear on my post. The LX is an excellent product. I was referring to WeGlide as a competitor to OLC. Many pilots complained to OLC to no avail when the direct upload process was removed by OLC for no good reason. WeGlide was introduced and suddenly the direct upload became available again. Bob