Old July 1st 03, 09:20 PM
I'm just a zero

Default JFK Jr.'s mean ol wife

"-*-*-*-" wrote in message
"I'm just a zero" wrote:

I don't know *anyone* who has an instrument or night rating that hasn't

had
at least one close call due to their own stupidity. Don't think you

should
slate a guy simply 'cause he lucked out.

JFK Jr. wasn't yet rated and he didn't have a close call; he died and
took two people with him. The only positive is that his own criminal
negligence killed him as well as his passengers.

Roger. who only fly's VFR these days, and is happier for it

Learn to punctuate and you'll be even happier.

I'm adopting the modus operandi of the group :-)

Roger.