Old September 8th 04, 09:35 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Darrel Toepfer wrote:
Jim Weir wrote:

And if not the mounting tray, at least the multipin Amphenol
connector, which is no longer in production. I can cheat
the RF connectors by buggering up a standard BNC, but the
power/signal connector isn't so easy.

Jim I saw one today that had been pulled for a recent NAV/COM upgrade.
I'll see if he'll part with it... I saw the radio, I believe the tray
(though I didn't see the antenna connections on it), definitely the
Amphenol connector was there and also a VOR indicator...

Did you have a budget price in mind that I can pass along?

Owner says $200... Indicator to be sold for additional funds...