Old June 23rd 05, 01:09 AM
George Patterson

William_F wrote:

I note a forecast for clear skies and a cloud base of 12,000' to
"unlimited." I'm not sure what this means, does this mean that even
though it is supposed to be sunny, I may encouter clouds above
12,000'?

The aviation weather people typically don't provide info for clouds above
12,000'. Basically what they're saying is that they aren't forecasting for
clouds to occur, but maybe there will be some above 12,000'.

George Patterson
Why do men's hearts beat faster, knees get weak, throats become dry,
and they think irrationally when a woman wears leather clothing?
Because she smells like a new truck.