Old September 30th 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ash Wyllie

Default Jehovah's Witnesses

C J Campbell opined

On 2008-09-26 18:11:20 -0700, "Morgans" said:

wrote

JW's enjoy freedom of speech that the United States allows for all
residents, alot of people died to maintain that freedom. They will not
honor the US flag.

They enjoy freedom of religion that the United States allows for all
residents, they will NOT say the pledge or remove their hats, or for
that matter sing the national anthem..

Looks like a free ride to me

Yep. They are not classified as a mainstream religion, in my book, but are
only a cult.

Well, "cult" gets thrown around a lot, pretty carelessly IMHO. A lot of
people think I belong to a non-Christian "cult" because I do not accept
their idea of the Trinity. I do not think that their definition of the
Trinity is supported by the scriptures. So these people call me a
cultist, vandalize our churches, and abuse our missionaries. And a lot
of these people who dare call me a cultist have never served their
country or done much of anything to preserve freedom other than to
attack my freedoms. If it comes to a choice between the JWs and some
Christian evangelists who, I just might pick the JWs. The JWs, at
least, are willing to allow me my religious freedom. I cannot say the
same for some evangelists who claim to be patriotic, but who are
unwilling to put either their lives or their actions where their mouths
are.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

A church is a cult with sufficient political power to make people call it a
chuch.

-ash
Cthulhu in 2008!
Vote the greater evil.