Old March 13th 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow

Default annual interruptus

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote in message

So then I can assume that you only drive on toll roads, send your children
to private schools, fly from a private airport, never use ATC, and any of
the thousands of "public services?"

I do because that's all there is, not because I stole from my neighbor via
the ballot box. Given a choice, I'd revert to the proper function of
government and privatize EVERYTHING except courts, police and military.

Oh, and yes, I did send all my three kids to private schools - K thru HS.
IOW, I paid for mine and my neighbors (f*$&%*ing whores) kids educations.
--
Matt