Old October 24th 05, 11:09 PM
RomeoMike

Default Damaged aircraft - should I pay?

Look on the bright side: maybe the loss of all those planes will make
yours more valuable and offset the incresed insurance premium:-( Maybe
the premiums will only increase for people in hurricane alley, though I
don't know.

Hilton wrote:
Hi,

Right now (1pm West Coast time) on cnn.com, there is a picture of numerous
overturned planes. Presumably insurance pays for this and since I pay for
insurance, should I feel a bit bummed that these owners didn't fly their
planes to safety and help lower my insurance costs? Taking it to the other
extreme, perhaps some owners wanted to upgrade from a 172 to a 182 (for
example) and... Sorry, I just don't get it.

Thanks,

Hilton