Old June 14th 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jessica

Default Shuttle Transport Story

Terry wrote:
The shuttle transport may very well have flown some distance along the
beach for some reason and someone might actually use "Triple Nickel"
as a handle; but as to most of this story... let me put it this way:
If I actually believed "The Futher Adventures of Han Solo (and
Chewbacca)", then I might be getting close to believing this shuttle
transport story.

Hi Pete

Might want to vist this site.... then come back to the group with your
comments.

http://www.randybrewer.net/tripletour.htm

Terry,

That same site has already been posted by the OP in an earlier message.
However, it does not contain anything that would make the ferry flight
story more believable nor does it contain any information about the
ferry flight described at all.