Old December 22nd 03, 11:17 PM
Ernest Schaal

in article DXKFb.625521$Tr4.1617817@attbi_s03, Cindy at
wrote on 12/23/03 8:16 AM:

See, in the middle of discussion, they suddenly lose their temper over
one phrase and start shouting the "R" words. It happens all the time,
so I've had enough with them. I tell you, Jake -- they don't change
their mind; they won't be persuaded. There is no wonder because they
believe they are the best; nothing mustn't beat them. So, it's
generally a waste of time. If I were a good American, I would let the
Japanese be -- like the Japanese let Americans be Americans during the
occupation period. However, I can't expect them to understand my
thought of reciprocal because people are different.

Your American husband must have really done something to you? What did he
do, dump you for another woman?