Old January 24th 04, 09:33 AM
TJ

wrote in message om...
Lurking is so much fun. You get to read so much stuff made up about
one's self ! It's my turn to set the record straight.

Yes, I know the intercept sounds dubious. It's one of the strangest
I've encountered. Lockheed call-sign sounded funky to me.. and the
altitude mistake was glaring, however I only reported what I heard
VERBATIM and thought the intercept was interesting enough to post to
Bill Scott at AVWK who wrote the blurb that appeared in the magazine.

Be that what it may, I knew I would draw a lot of flack personally for
posting it but I also knew it would generate a lot of discussion..
which I applaud!

I'm aware I have enemies out there who'll say anything to make me look
like a flake. That's what happens when you are out front . People
like to throw tomatoes . So Be it.

However there are some out-and out lies being posted about me. I
could take them on one by one but it would be a waste of your time and
mine. You can't change the minds of those who hate you no matter
what you do.

However if anyone has a tape of me on the Jeff Rense show I'd like to
hear it.

Maybe it is time to clear up a few things then Steve. Did you give a
radio interview on the Jeff Rense show, or not?

The audio originally appeared on this now dead link in 1999:

http://www.audionet.com/shows/endoft...08/end0816.ram

A person named as yourself claimed various things in that audio.
BUFDRVR would certainly, I expect, certainly like to continue with the
conversation.

BUFDRVR posted in 1999 after hearing the audio:

"Oh my god was that a riot ! Thats proof huh ? Some guy (Jeff Rense)
talking to
some other guy who claims all these aircraft were lost ? That guy was
an idiot.
He claims an SA-10 can explode *1 mile* from my jet and blow it into
such small
pieces that theres no proof. If your going to use these people as
"proof", then
you'll be able to "prove" that people around the US have contact with
space
aliens, I've heard numerous "experts" talking about this on late night
AM
radio.

BUFDRVR"

If it wasn't you Steve then you should be taking Jeff Rense all the
way court.

TJ