Old January 5th 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Newbie holding questions

Steve,
I'm not understanding your comment about "not expected to hold"
in the even of a radio failure without an EFC time. Are you implying
that as soon as I have radio failure I should begin to execute the
approach or to continue as flight planned or initially cleared? I'm real
concerned that assumption could lead to at best some heated phone calls
and at worst a leading story on the evening news.