Old February 6th 04, 12:45 AM
Wdtabor

Check that thread again, Don. It began with an on-topic post about Kerry as
a pilot, followed by some on-topic speculation (both pro and con) as to what
effect his election would have on GA. It veered into off-topic political
discussion when off-topic anti-Kerry notes were posted and drew rebuttals.

Personally, I don't mind occasional political discussions here when they
arise in the course of on-topic threads (I don't initiate such discussions,
though I sometimes respond to them). But here, we have a thread whose
initial post is simply an undisguised off-topic political statement.

--Gary

I took it as a followup to the previous thread, rather than a new one,

Don

--
Wm. Donald (Don) Tabor Jr., DDS
PP-ASEL