Old December 4th 12, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Free Checkride / Free Room at Marfa, southwest Texas

Burt, we applaud your leadership to get more people to complete the process of become glider pilots.

Williams Soaring Center pledges alongside Burt in his quest to get more pilots finishing up their ratings.

For the next three months, December-February, Rex will waive his DPE fee and Williams Soaring Center will provide the glider and tows at no charge for the check ride. We also have free lodging at the airport. We have two CFIG's to work with you (at our published rates) to get you ready for either a Private, Commercial or CFIG check ride.

We are about a one hour drive North of Sacramento or two hours North of San Francisco.

Now we need someone from the East coast join in Burt's commitment to grow the population of glider pilots this winter.