Old June 22nd 05, 05:01 PM
George Patterson

Peter Duniho wrote:

I never did wind up farther north than Maryland, so maybe it's a Northeast
thing?

Not northeast, AFAIK. The two that I remember most clearly were with Knoxville,
TN and Roanoke, VA. With Knoxville, I think the controller was required to
maintain separation until I spotted the traffic, but I never figured the ROA
situation out. A Mooney was IFR going south and I was VFR headed north. We
passed each other separated by at least half a mile laterally and 500'
vertically, but the controller called several times about it.

George Patterson
Why do men's hearts beat faster, knees get weak, throats become dry,
and they think irrationally when a woman wears leather clothing?
Because she smells like a new truck.