Old February 1st 10, 04:16 PM posted to sci.math,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Cawshus

Default Update On Mark!!

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:13:04 -0500, Bear Bottoms wrote:

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 07:08:59 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

Ok, SUPRISE! It's ME! The real Mark dropping by.

Did I mention how beautiful all my new porcelin crowns look? Yeah,
just
like Hollywood. I'm convinced my new white smile is playing a part
in
keeping my new 19 year old girlfriend mesmerized. Or maybe it's just
all this enthusiastic confident energy I'm exuding. What young beauty
wouldn't **** a tall, muscular, rich pilot-musician.

Hell, if I was a beautiful young girl, I'd let me... **** me.

Speaking of ****ing- Hey Jeffrey, go **** yourself. LOL! No one else
will. Ha ha ha ha ha. Where's your Piper Seneca, you little liar.

Ha, ha. Damn, I'm so much better than you.

---
Mark, rich handsome genius

Perhaps I could comment but, in truth, you have gone well past making a
complete fool out of yourself without any assistance of mine.

Don't touch it. Leave as is. Best left alone.

hoo-hoo
--
ö Steve
Due to the volume of garbage I usually filter out googlegroups. But this