Old December 28th 11, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T[_2_]

Default 2-32 vertical stab and rudder needed

On Dec 28, 11:34*am, GARY BOGGS wrote:
42 wrecks listed he

http://alturl.com/bahvk

I have gobs of hours in this wonderful ship, and I can't understand
how so many people spin these birds in? *It gives you so much
warning.

1. Stick Back...
2. Nose High....
3. Speed Drops!
4. Gets Quiet!!!...er.... *this is a relative thing..
5. Controls Get Sloppy!!!!
6. Buffet!!!!

I guess if you are in a high bank turn it could catch you by
surprise.

Boggs

That is an incomplete list of accidents. I know of one that nose dived
onto a lakebed on a winch tow that is not listed. Failure of tow
release, Schweizer hook, side tension. Failure of winch operator to
employ guillotine or guillotine failure.

I think Les picked up the parts to that one. No I was not flying it,
but I know who was.

As we say in the B1 with terrain following engaged, "Speed is Life!!"