Old September 17th 04, 03:28 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , wmbjk says...
Those web site press releases must be *very* costly to produce,
because I can't find anything about this blockbuster announcement on
the Ansari site. ANN needn't feel left out though, since my own
selection as a designated TV viewer wasn't mentioned either. ;-)

Man, I was blown away with that announcement I just couldn't contain
myself.LOL!! I guess it doesn't take much to impress themselves. When I read the
announcement I could tell who wrote it. The Staff of writers and even a test
pilot are covering the X event. I was excited about the contest and was
following it right up to this last revelation and now the shine is off the
apple.

Just knowing the phonys are writing about the contest has cost them some
credibility. We'll never know if what is written is fact or just more of zoomies
embellished tall tales. Hopefully the head honchos will get wind of who they
trusted with their press and dump them before they can do to much damage ..

Think I'll have a snifter of Muzzle Loader to calm my still shocked nerves..
HA HA ha haaaaa!!!

See ya

Chuck (takes more then that to impress me) S RAH-14/1 ret