Old September 21st 04, 05:22 PM
B2431

From: ChuckSlusarczyk
Date: 9/21/2004 7:01 AM Central Daylight Time
In article , Bashir Salamati says...

The ANN Blog does a great job of reprinting press releases, other than that

it's
down in the CBS range for credibility.

It was amazing how zoomlike Dan Rather is "credibility it's all about
credibility"

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Despite Dan Blather's decidedly left leaning reporting I respect him because he
has paid his dues. He screwed the pooch this one big time. Let's look at
zoom..um... ok, how about juan....no....wait... there has got to be something
in their backgrounds to lend credence to their claims of credibility. Zoom used
to be a doctor, no, wait, he just claimed to be one. Juan...um..wait...it's
coming to me...oops, sorry, it was just gas.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired