Old September 23rd 04, 02:23 PM
Juan Jimenez

Corky Scott wrote in
:

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:07:49 GMT, Juan Jimenez wrote:

Marian Carr Knox, Corky. Killian's secretary, You know, the one who says
the memos are forged, but also says the CONTENT of the memos is accurate?

Sorry, taking the word of an 86 year old woman about something that
may or may not have been in some peoples minds 32 years ago is not
confirming anything.

Oh, I get it, but taking her word that the memos are not real is? chuckle
That's funny! Except this one remembers the Shrub very well, Corky.
Extremely well, Which also shows that there's no reason why she would not
remember her boss' frame of mind and comments about the Shrub. Is it your
position that no 86 year old woman's recollection can be trusted? You do
know that's not only sexist, it's a pretty dangerous position to take.

Sorry, bubba, but you can't have it both ways. There's only one person
alive who knows both those facts.

You keep skewering yourself with your own words.

You wish!

CBS went to press with documents they now admit they cannot prove are
authentic.
Whether the content is or is not accurate doesn't mean anything
because the documents are forgeries.

Get real, Corky. This argument wouldn't stand up in a third grade debate
class. I've got a piece of paper in a book here in my library that says it
is the US Constitution, but it's a forgery. The content is quite accurate.
The same goes for the documents that CBS presented. The memos are
forgeries, but the contents are very accurate, as verified by the secretary
who worked for YEARS with Killian.

In order for the documents to be
accepted as evidence, they MUST be the originals, and must be
verifiable by anyone's expert.

Wrong.

CBS is publically eating crow because everyone on earth knows this.
Except you.

Wrong again! ding! That's two strikes, care to take another futile swing?

Next!