Old July 4th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600,alt.flame
Juan Tootreego

Default "QANTAS" = _Q_ueer _A_nd _N_ice _ T_ype [of] _A_ir _S_tewards

In article , gregvk
says...

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g4ib6p$e91$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:g2Wak.7036$3q7.2899
@newsfe15.lga:

I don't know. But if the baby died, I'm sure you will make fun of him
anyway.

You have proof your momma died, do you?

Wouldn't *you* want to drop dead if he was your kid? I know I would. An
eternity in Hell or 50 years on Earth with that ****wit -- the former is
the more attractive option.

There would've been a much better option for her (and for all of us):

A burlap bag
40 pounds of rocks
60 feet of water

But then, she was prolly no smarter than he is.

What next, you gonna claim you're handicapped?

I bet he thinks he has Asperger's.

Too late, it's pretty obvious.

Now, now. It's not socially acceptable to call tards "handicapped", at
least to their faces; they're supposed to be called "mentally challenged"
or "learning challenged" or some **** like that. You can still refer to
them as tards when they can't hear, though.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"