Old November 23rd 03, 11:32 AM
Ben Dover

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Dave" wrote:

"Bob Noel" wrote in message
In article , "Dave"
wrote:

Meigs is gone - forget about it an move on. Bitching about it,

is
gonna
change nothing.

Wrong. Failing to bitch about it will promote more fools, idiots,
and scum like Daley.

Get real you cannot beat the likes of Daley. Not achieved it in 60

years
in
Chicago yet so what has happened that makes you think things are
different
now. It seems like there are more dynasties that think they own the
country
and can do what they want.

you give up then. Tuck your tail between your legs like a
whipped dog. I'll continue to fight.

And continue to lose - whets the sense in that. Go and do something

useful.
There is only one winner when you smash your head against the wall.

Believe
me, it the wall. All you will end up being is bitter and twisted.

Anyway, whipped dogs tend to be survivors. Its the brave ones that get

hurt
real bad.

Dave

Well, we DIDN'T lose in Hawthorne and St Petersburg (Whitted)! They went
to referendum -- the airports WON, BIG time!

For the time being!!! There will be other referenda and the next time they
call one they will win.