Old November 25th 16, 01:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Casey[_2_]

Default Information Regarding Avionic Company

Lutz,

I sent you a PM with link to manual in my dropbox.

The developer Stig Oye is a nice guy and volunteered to repair my GS500 for free but with shipping round trip I opted to buy a new vario. The GS500 is a nice vario that had my glider polars right on. The unit is designed or polars are set up by the shop for a particular glider. Stig has the SN reference for each produced and what model glider and SN it went in. Mine still worked but audio went out. It could be either the speaker or audio transistor but I'm not that electronic savvy. I do plan to have someone close by take a look at it for it is a nice unit.

Casey