Old September 15th 03, 03:32 AM
Robert Little

I insulated my 30 x 60 quonset with double bubble mylar/aluminum foil that
is really tough stuff and easy to put up. It comes in1/2 x 4 x 75(?) strips
and can be placed under the bolt's nut and held in place with the edges
sealed with 2" wided aluminum tape. R values vary from the vertical to the
horizontal but something in the R-14 area. It is highly reflective and I've
had it up now for 7 years with no complaints. Note: Don't stick weld close
to the wall though, you'll end up with a good sun burn on the back of your
neck. Hope this helps. I got this stuff at Barton's Lumber but can be had
cheaper at Home Depot and etc. R Little
"B. Jensen" wrote in message
I have a 48x60' hangar that I want to insulate for the upcoming MN
winter. What are my options, and what works the best? Anyone from
this area have any vendors that they can recommend?

I will also be adding some much needed overhead lighting. Any
recommendations here? I am not a millionaire, so cost effective
products would be greatly appreciated! :-)

Thank,

Bryan
Lakeville, MN