Old November 29th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ken Finney

Default EAA Patches?

wrote in message
oups.com...
We're gearing up for construction of our new "Oshkosh Suite" (at our
aviation theme-suite hotel), and as part of the effort we're
sorting/framing/shadow-boxing 25 years of personal Oshkosh memorabilia.

An important centerpiece for the suite will be a montage of all the
Oshkosh EAA sew-on patches. Our personal collection of patches is sewn
on to our soft-sided luggage (which we take everywhere), and I'm not
about to cut 'em off! ;-)

We were able to buy the 1982, '83, '86, '87, '88, '90, '91, '94, '95,
and '96 patches at OSH this year, but we're obviously missing a bunch
of years. I think an Oshkosh Suite deserves a complete collection of
patches!

Anyone out there care to part with their old patches? They'll be on
display for your fellow aviators to enjoy for many years to come, and
I'll be glad to pay a reasonable price for them.

Thanks!

Don't forget Ebay. Lots of patches show up there.