Old October 19th 03, 03:27 PM
Fred J. McCall

(Michael Petukhov) wrote:

:
http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_art...=16866&lang=ru
:
in russian)
:
:The article discuss the oil balance of NAZI Germany in 37 - june 44.
:The funny side is that some 50% of oil and petrolium products
:were supplied by US based companies (the standard oil of New Jersey,
:the standard oil of California and the Davis oil company) mainly via
:Spain. This includes 100% of oil supply for NAZI subs operating in
:Atlantic. All these operations were authorised by US government.

That's because we were a NEUTRAL until the end of 1941, Michael. You
do understand what that means, don't you?

Hell, we traded with Stalin, too, and he was at least as big a butcher
as Hitler was.

territory."
--G. Behn