Old October 15th 05, 04:14 PM
Dale

In article .com,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

shudder Things have to get pretty awful to actually "prefer" a
H.I.E. They are the biggest rip-off in the industry!

The Days Inn was as budget as one could get snip

At least Days Inns are exactly what they advertise: Cheap lodging. No
surprises, no regrets.

Have you ever stayed at a Days Inn? I just completed a road trip from
Anchorage to Arkansas then Oregon and returned to Anchorage. We stayed
at a Days Inn twice (St Joseph, MO. and Mt Vernon, OR) and I can assure
you if a Days Inn is my only choice in the future I'll sleep in the back
of my truck instead.

Pig stys.

--
Dale L. Falk

There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
as simply messing around with airplanes.

http://home.gci.net/~sncdfalk/flying.html