Old July 26th 12, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard[_8_]

Default Synergy

On 7/26/2012 1:46 PM, Richard Isakson wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
m...

An interesting design - "double-box" tail to reduce tip vortexes?

Construction is typical Rutan moldless.

http://www.synergyaircraft.com/index.html

Construction log:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...l=9 655b74356

"Wake Propulsion, Open Thermodynamics, and Subsonic Area Ruling"
Bullpucky Alert! Bullpucky Alert!

"Every donation counts" Danger! Will Robinson Danger!

I can't believe you find this crap to be "An interesting design".

Then again, if you have all that money to donate to a project perhaps
you'd like to invest in the Isakson Phantomware. Guaranteed to go Mach
two on to gallons per hour, it's made of pure balonium and it literally
builds itself in one afternoon. Hurry, Hurry, Hurry.

Richard Isakson

Did you bother to look at the aircraft they are actually building?
I think it IS interesting.
Ok, I'm not convinced the trade-offs will work for them, but

1) they really are building the thing.

2) even if it doesn't advance the state of the art, it is a
construction project, so very on topic.

3) it would be nice to get some RAH traffic going again.

4) where is your project Isak?

Richard