Old May 21st 21, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default replacement instruments

How about a nice ADF receiver and indicator that I'm pulling out of my
C-180?

Have you got an electric vario?Â* I would highly recommend a ClearNav XC
vario, if not.Â* My CNII is RAM mounted and I have a CNvXC with both
analog and digital indicators, a great combination.

Dan 5J
On 5/21/21 6:57 AM, Phoenix wrote:
I'm yanking my Lnav / GPSnav from my panel and am installing a CN2 on a RAM. I'd like to fill some of the holes with something that is moderately inexpensive yet will complement the CN2. Remaining a Sage CVA, airspeed, alt.
Any ideas?