This is with reference to your resume that, we have received from a
We are looking for the Professionals with the following skill sets for
one of our prestigious client for their Aerospace division.
Our client is a $10+ B SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000
employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a
leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing and
distributing advanced electronic systems, products and services to
commercial, defense and space industries. Aerospace headquarters and
this position are based in Phoenix, Arizona.
This A&T Test Technician II position will function and support the
production assembly and aftermarket facilities and processes in
Phoenix, Arizona. The selected candidate will have direct report
responsibility to a Production Leader within the Assembly and Test
COE. This position will directly support production and aftermarket by
providing test services to establish and maintain customer product
demand and FAA requirements.
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Visa type : U.S. CITIZEN ONLY
Export Control Technology : Required
• Minimum of High School diploma or GED.
• 5 years of direct related aircraft/engine maintenance, production
and/or testing experience.
• Authorized to work in the location where this position is based
• Perform standard testing processes on a variety of engines and
record and analyze results.
• Communicates expected test completion and escalates issues as they
• Operate computer terminals to access and follow assembly specified
test instructions and related procedures to test engines to FAA
regulations and standards.
• Change over test facility to accommodate test by various model
• Provide training to others and assist engineering in resolving test
related issues with engine troubleshooting and test cell issues.
• Oversee and identify equipment that requires maintenance or
calibration and maintain a clean work area (5S) with emphasis on
Foreign Object Damage (FOD).
• Participate in continuous improvement efforts (Kaizen) such as Lean
Manufacturing, Green Belt Training.
• Possess willingness to extend and work fair share of overtime
• Communicate and maintain positive relationships with second or third
shifts to allow a successful production status and technical turnover
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positionswill
be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing for
Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates and Phencyclidine (PCP). The
DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in
safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Anti-drug and
Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer
Training will be OJT (on the job) during 2nd shift hours. Normal
Opportunity for contract-to-hire based on worker performance, worker
attendance and dependability and Honeywell’s business needs.
candidate experience relates to that provided in job description and
experience is clearly identifiable on resume for client review
CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN ONLY
Steel Toes are required.
“The minimum level of education required for ISC assignments is High
School diploma/GED. Candidates need to submit a copy of your highest
level of education (HSD/GED or degree) to avoid delays in on
About Datamatics Global Services:
Datamatics Global Services is a trusted partner to several Fortune 500
Companies globally with a footprint across four continents- Americas,
Asia, Australia and Europe. Datamatics which is a 35 year old company
headquartered in Mumbai and has operations across the World.
Datamatics has over 4000 employees working worldwide. More details you
can find in www.datamatics.com
If Interested, Please mail your resume ASAP