Old March 25th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation
Bertie the Bunyip

Default Mx is now forging other peoples monikers - beware!

On Mar 25, 2:15 am, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:07:46 -0500, "CRaSH"
wrote in :

Mx has forged my moniker on several postings in the sim group, ...

Identity theft is a serious crime. Unless you are able to support
your allegation with incontestable fact, you are guilty of libel, for
which you are open to prosecution, sir.

Forging a usenet post isn't anything like a crime, and believe me,
I've seen plenty of it. Unless the forger actually uses another
poster's e-mail addie, it isn't even forging. It's known as "frogging"
in fact.... Making statements like you just have above will get you
nothing but a CNOTM award.