Old March 25th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

Default Mx is now forging other peoples monikers - beware!

On Mar 24, 12:07 pm, "CRaSH" wrote:
Mx has forged my moniker on several postings in the sim group, so if you see
someone post something uncharacteristic for that particular individual,
check it out before jumping on them. Mx has a really tough time replicating
a normal human being, so it usually sticks out...

What a piece of useless vermin..... And people still pander to the
psychopath.... Amazing....

Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
Don

so do you have any actual proof that it was him that forged your name,
or did your mind just go "hmm, someone posted a message on a usenet
group using my internet chit-chat name AND I AM SO HURT, who will I
blame it on, OH I KNOW IT MUST BE THAT MX GUY EVERYONE HATES!!!" I
THINK I'LL MAKE A POST ABOUT IT AND EVERYONE CAN REPLY GIVING ME
VIRTUAL HIGH-FIVES WHILE WE ALL SULK OVER THAT DUMB POOPOO HEAD
BECAUSE HE __DOESNT EVEN FLY PLANES___!!! AHAHA HE PLAYS
SIMULATORS!!!! ///HE ISNT EVEN A REAL PILOT/// HOW DARE HE POST AT OUR
PRECIOUS INTERNET CLIQUE HE MUST BE STOPPED AT ONCE