Old November 30th 20, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Manynewstandard Features!

waremark wrote on 11/30/2020 5:39 AM:
On Friday, 27 November 2020 at 16:20:03 UTC, Dan Daly wrote:
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 7:18:38 PM UTC-5, waremark wrote:
I normally use igc files from my LX9000 which don't work with that tool..

The LX range analyser does not apparently accumulates range data from multiple flights) did not appear to find any data,

@waremark - a week ago, you said there did not appear to be any Continuous Range Analysis information in your .igc files. Did you activate the feature? Here's what I put in flarmcfg.txt (I comment it all so I have an idea of what is going on). Anything starting with # is a comment, starting with $ is an instruction to the

The information on this is from para 8.17 of FTD-012 Data Port Interface Control Document (ICD) 7.12 (not easily available I'll grant you).

Dan
2D

Thanks, Mark

If you use the FLARM configurtion tool, it will ask you if you want to reset the range data.