Old December 2nd 20, 07:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Manynewstandard Features!

On 12/2/20 10:38 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 8:16:35 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
I considered getting one to replace my PowerFlarm portable. My wife
asked what additional benefit it would provide for $1526. Uhhh... I'm
sticking with my portable.

Oh, and I don't tell me that transmitting on the B antenna is worth that
much.

Dan
5J

Did upgrading the wife come into the conversation?

Absolutely NOT! This is the gal who once told me that "You can never
have enough toys." I have a hangar and three aircraft to prove that.

--
Dan
5J