Old December 6th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Very nice flight this morning

I got off a little later than expected due to
an unexpected frost, but the sun soon melted
that away and I was off. To me you can't beat
flying in the winter cause the cabin is comfortable,
the pressure is up, and the sky colors of this
time of year are incomparable. It was a scarlet
sunrise and I soon settled into a layer smooth
as glass. The light glittering off the lake was
absolutely beautiful. Trimmed out to hands-
free, there was no better way to spend the
morning. Finally after a couple of hours, I
remembered a place with buttermilk bisquits
and it took on importance, so I brought her
down, though it seemed like she landed
herself.

I'm thinking maybe tommorrow we should all
celebrate Pearl Harbor Day and enjoy the freedom
we have...that didn't come for free.

Living in America,
---
Mark