Old February 27th 04, 08:57 PM
Bill Denton

Best of both worlds:

KPWK - Palwaukee

KDPA - Du Page

Nice sized airports, in the metro area, but outside of the Chicago city
limits.

Better than not giving your money to Daley, you can give it to the guys just
across the fence...

"John Galban" wrote in message
om...
(Tlewis95) wrote in message

That was one of the reasons its affecting the economy.
This spring I am flying to Midway and plan to fly over the lakefront and

pay my
tribute and respect to meigs, even if I cant land there I can do a flyby

or an
approach with a goarond at the last minute.

You're flying to Midway? Most of us that are really upset about
Meigs are refusing to fly to ANY Chicago airport. Mr. Daley will get
no landing fees or fuel flowage fees from my pocket.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)