Old January 7th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
TxSrv

Default Procedure for calculating weight and balance

Mxsmanic wrote:

No, but if I put in a lot of trim to stay level, and then I need
more control movement for an emergency, I might not have it.

For real airplanes, FAR Parts 23 and 25 contain detailed
requirements to provide for "emergency" maneuvers at all
trim settings. If you have a problem here, it's solely MSFS.
The idea that you would be concerned about such an
emergency in a flight sim is really weird. Does MSFS really
consume your life like this? Jeesh.

F--