Old October 31st 07, 12:20 AM posted to demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,free.uk.talk.sheffield,uk.misc,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default You Pommie *******s!

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.rugbyheaven.com.au/news/n...695715025.html

Just you wait till next year, you bastids!

There there there Bruce.
We Brits have to win something - sometime.

Never! You're all a pack of ******* and lusers. The cup, like the
Ashes always belongs to us.

HA!
An Australian calling a Brit a tosser, that's a first.

Is it?

Yes.

Since when, tosser?

Tell it to your stupid Prime Minister, Bruce.
Before the Chinese arrive in Darwin.
No army, no navy to speak of. They are gonna walk all over you.
No great loss.

So you k'lame, Pounder.

They need land, your land is convenient.

Its also dry and desolate.

It is land.

Gimme land lots of land. Don't fence me in.