Old December 1st 06, 10:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.military,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew Chaplin

Default desconocidos @ USAF Museum #10

"Bill Brown" wrote in message
. ..
I am not certain of the identification of the next group I am presenting.
All are photographs I took at the USAF Museum in Dayton, Ohio in July of
'06. Help will be appreciated. Once again, the photographs were taken with
a hand held digital camera in usually atrocious lighting. My apologies for
the lack of quality.
I believe this is the twin-engined F-5E.
William M. (Bill) Brown
seneo-pro

F-5E has larger leading edge fillets. This is an earlier variant.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO