Old December 1st 06, 05:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.military,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bill Brown

Default desconocidos @ USAF Museum #10

"Ron Monroe" wrote in message
ink.net...
The F-5E also has larger inlets. And, the F-5A dorsal fairs into the
vertical tail. On the F-5E, the dorsal was enlarged, so that the vertical
sits on top, rather than fairing in.
Ron

"Andrew Chaplin" wrote in message
"Bill Brown" wrote in message
. ..
I am not certain of the identification of the next group I am presenting.
All are photographs I took at the USAF Museum in Dayton, Ohio in July of
'06. Help will be appreciated. Once again, the photographs were taken
with
a hand held digital camera in usually atrocious lighting. My apologies
for
the lack of quality.
I believe this is the twin-engined F-5E.
William M. (Bill) Brown
seneo-pro

F-5E has larger leading edge fillets. This is an earlier variant.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

So now you guys have really got me confused (easy to do..)... Can *you*
make out which F-5 mark it is??
William M. (Bill) Brown
seneo-pro