Old November 18th 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Noel

Default News server and software

Ross, I flew to Newton in a Cherokee 140 from Oak Grove Airport near Ft
Worth. If it were Groundhog Day, I would ask Jim Bede for my BD-5 deposit
back!

--
Best Regards,
Mike.

http://flickr.com/photos/mikenoel/

http://photoshow.comcast.net/mikenoel

"Ross" wrote in message
Mike Noel wrote:
OK, got it working. I had modified the entry for the Comcast server to
the new aioe server. When I just added the aioe server as a new one, it
started working.

Thanks for the help.

I clicked on your flickr URL and saw the BD-5s in early '70. In the early
70s a friend of mine and I flew a C-172 from Kansas City, MO to Newton, KS
to visit and tour the factory down there. We were also hoping to get a
ride in the simulator that they had mounted to the front of a truck, but
it broke after the first run.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP