Old February 8th 10, 04:48 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bug Dout

Default Cirrus crash midair

"Ian D" writes:

The conclusion as to why this was happening came down to
one word... arrogance. Being in the business of saving lives
these individuals felt that they could handle any situation.

Last summer a doctor I and many others knew stalled a C150 at Lake Tahoe
and killed himself. Arrogrance would be an understatement for that
fellow. And yes, a friend who knew him better than me said the doc
expressed that: he had cheated death on the operating table often, he
could cheat it in the air.

--
The long-lived books of tomorrow are concealed somewhere amongst the
so-far unpublished MSS of today.