Old July 25th 07, 11:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim[_2_]

Default Today at Oshkosh followup

Missed the original "cutesy" question but . . . probably taking advantage of
'aerodynamic' braking. That was a favorite of mine in the Deuce. That big
wing up in the air like that creates a LOT of drag and slows you fairly
quickly. Often negated the requirement to use the drag-chute.

jim

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message
Now, can anybody answer the question I posed in a cutesy way through
the titles of the last 5 files I posted? Was that Eagle jockey just
showing off in keeping the nose in the air for about 2000 feet of his
rollout, or was that somehow necessary? Sure looked cool!