Old July 15th 03, 07:29 PM
MJC

No, c'mon, we're honestly only trying to help.

Then, when you finish building your powered parachute, it might be time that
you took a look at building a BD5-J. Then you can have your choice of dying
slow or dying fast :-)

MJC

From: "MJC"

A friend of mine has a power chute made by one of the most respected
companies around. Still, he's crashed it 3 times now.
If a well designed power chute is a handful, maybe you might want to
reconsider making your own from scratch.
Those things look innocent, but they _can_ bite you.

Ok so this is the homebuild aviation group and instead of building it

myself at
home I should buy it. Nevermind guys thanks for no help at all. Bye

http://geocities.com/incubus_future_...nsideinfo.html
http://www.geocities.com/mr_perfect_...d/respect.html

~~Michael2000and2~~
Unslanted opinions from someone who knows
more about the wrestling biz than you do.