Old July 21st 03, 05:38 PM
RobertR237

In article , "Bart D. Hull"
writes:

to dispense vinylester - mill fiber mixture in a even and fast manner to
close out my top wing skins with no leaks in the tanks.

I have heard about using plastic bags with the end cut off but I'm going
to need to move alot of mixture in a short period.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Bart D. Hull

Tempe,Arizona

I used plastic cake decorating bags which worked great. Before starting, I
measured the adhesive quantities into plastic cups and set aside the flox to go
into each mix. Had everything ready before mixing the first batch.

I mixed one batch of just adhesive (No flox) and let my wife paint it on the
bond areas to wet them out while I mixed the adhesive/flox batchs. Mixed one
batch at a time, placed the mix into cake decorating bag and used snap-tie to
tie off the top. If you place the cake decorating bag into a tall plastic cup
and open it up it is very easy to pour/scrap the mix into it. I would pour the
mix into the bag, shake it down and tie of the top, Cut the end and lay down a
thick bead on top of the wet adhesive.

It took just the two of us, my wife and I to do the entire wing close out in 40
minutes. I believe this is easier and faster than trying to use the tubes.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)