Old December 20th 03, 03:54 PM
Bart

That sure would be a nicer place for it, but I think given the expense
of such a thing Im going to have to get used to it where it is.

Bart

Greg Johnsonq wrote:
Bart wrote

I gotta say that the trigger assembly on the collective leaves a lot
to be desired. It seems like it'd be way too easy to accidentally
deploy the things by bumping that mammoth trigger.

Bart

You want want to look around at some operators like PHI. They had a
modifiction where they moved the collective-mounted float switch to
the cyclic with a guarded switch.
You might find this mod a little more confortable.
Greg